Sponsored links

"Short Dr.Seuss poems" Why is DR Seuss children's writer?

A collection of short poems of Dr. Seuss, and people feel that sharing the poem:
#1: A Poem for Dr. Seuss’ Birthday
Don’t wanna hear about
Christina or Charlie Sheen
Wanna celebrate Theodor Geisel


By using my bean
Gonna read with the kids
‘Bout the Things and the Zax
Horton, that famous Cat,
And of course the Lorax!
Oh the Places We’ll Go,
As we read and we rhyme
‘Bout oobleck and green foodstuffs
It’s all just sublime.
‘Cuz it’s Dr. Seuss’ birthday
Tell Mayzie and Marvin K Mooney
Get your Fox and your Socks
And read like a badaloony!


Dr Seuss poetry

Short Poems - Dr Seuss



#2: The Lost

This seems to be apocryphal. But it is funny and
relevant all the same – especially on a Monday!
May you always be greatly blessed, and may all
your endeavours be meaningful and enjoyable.

#3:

I think I will be creating more for this challenge as well, because there are just so many possibilities!
So, I hope we inspired you to go create!
Few reminders... you have until March 14th at 10am EST to link your entry to this post!
You could win the wonderful RAK from Audrey and be our guest designer for challenge #13.
I will leave you with a few words from the poem...
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.
And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)
KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!
So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!

#4:
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!


#5:
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

It is a few short Dr Seuss poems, I felt it was amazing

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has helped me realised I shouldn't be down just about today I should be happy to live another.

    ReplyDelete