Sponsored links

Happy birthday to Dr Seuss by poems

Welcome to happy birthday of Dr.Seuss. It's Dr. Seuss’ 110th birthday. Poems of him to help kids to be good person and easy for learning English with other country. Let's thank to him. Happy Birthday !

If we didn’t have
birthdays, you wouldn’t be
you. If you’d never been
born, well then what would
you do? If you’d never been
born, well then what would
you be? You might be a
fish! Or a toad in a tree! You
might be a doorknob! Or
three baked potatoes! You
might be a bag full of hard
green tomatoes.

Picture 001: Happy birthday to Dr Seuss by poems




Picture 002: Happy birthday to Dr Seuss by poems





Or worse than all
that…Why, you might be a
WASN’T! A Wasn’t has no
fun at all. No, he doesn’t. A
Wasn’t just isn’t. He just
isn’t present. But you…You
ARE YOU! And, now isn’t
that pleasant!


Picture 003: Happy birthday to Dr Seuss by poems



Today you are you! That is
truer than true! There is no
one alive...



...who is you-er than
you! Shout loud, “I am lucky to
be what I am! Thank
goodness I’m not just a clam
or a ham Or a dusty old jar
of sour gooseberry jam! I am
what I am! That’s a great thing
to be! If I say so
myself, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO ME!

0 comments: