Sponsored links

I Love My Job by Dr Seuss

i love my job dr seuss
I love my job, I love the pay!
I love it more and more each day.
I love my boss, he is the best!
I love his boss, and all the rest.
I love my office and its location,
I hate to have to go on vacation.
I love my furniture, drab and grey,


and piles of paper that grow each day!
I think my job is really swell,
there's nothing else I love so well.
I love to work among my peers,
I love their leers and jeers and sneers.
I love my computer and its software;
I hug it often, though it won't care.
I love each program and every file.
I'd love them more if they worked a while.
I am happy to be here, I am. I am.
I'm the happiest slave of the Firm,I am.
I love this work, I love these chores.
I love the meetings with deadly bores.
I love my job-I'll say it again,
I even love those friendly men.
Those friendly men who've come today,
In clean white suits to take me away!

Video: I Love My Job
Go Back: Dr.Seuss Poems

0 comments: